View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan's 7 round draft w/ Cleveland trade

Pretty interesting, would you care to say what happens to Mercilus and Reed? I was big fan of Huff but he didn't look good in the after season game. Just a thought but I'd go with a bigger DT to replace Smith. Not sure Brown will give up their second with the two firsts but maybe one or both of their thirds instead? I'm thinking Josh Gordon could be a part of their trade offer.