View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47761 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Is this a "What you would do" mock, or a "What you think they will do" mock?

If I were Cleveland, I wouldn't draft a QB, not in the first anyway. Been there, done that..... not ready to give up on Weeden, then you've got Hoyer there. I think if they continue to add talent on both sides of the ball, they'll be better off than changing coaches & QBs every other year.

I like how you gave them a guard (the only OG in the first round) at 26, But give them Sammy Watkins at 4 to go with Josh Gordon & their once anemic WR corps (Cribs was their best receiver) is among the tops in the league. Then take a RB in the 2nd...

But that's me, that's what I would do.

& Morgan Moses.... I'm really starting to like him. Haven't looked at all the OTs you've got going in the first, but I do like Morgan Moses & would love to have that kind of attitude on our line.
mine & mine alone. just had some time to kill, so to speak.

first & foremost they need to keep hold of Josh Gordon, he wants a big contract, then so be it.

second, Manziel is tailor made of Shanahan offense. I feel he is equal to RG III in terms of running his scheme. If he was willing to trade up & use multiple picks to do it why not just use own pick to take similar player, see I just don't get that.

third, combination of QB with mobile defender, a leader with a cause that's a dynamic 1-2 that I know a lot of Texans would love to have but them dawgs have paid a price for a long time so its there cum upping. Tried to keep it non judgmental & win win for every team with the best prospect for the selection as presented. That is why Texans should take Clowney #1 unless a trade down offer is too good to resist.

Fourth, Moses will part the red sea, he is a beast & gifted with serious upside, 2nd only to Greg Robinson who reminds me of a young, raw Orlando Pace.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote