View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
As much as I like Bridgewater, I'm starting to come around on Clowney and taking a QB in 2nd round. The more I look at Clowney, the more I think it's foolish to pass on the best prospect in the draft.
It boils down to O'Brian doesn't it? Just looking at his record of QB development, its impressive. Then you have to balance that with a void in pass rush since departure of former Texan #1 overall pick Mario Williams (besides JJ Watt of course). Now teams can schematically minimize sacks from JJ so there must be a game changer so that cannot continue to happen. What do I know? Cannot pin this on Mario, cannot pin this on Carr (both former #1 picks of Texans). BPA is BPA. Texans need a QB I guess will have to trust O'Brian on this one, but trust will not buy another three months so debate will rage on.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote