View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 57901 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Very good. The only thing I didn't like was this.

23) Kansas City Chiefs Select - Derek Carr, QB, 6030 215 Fresno State
Never liked Alex Smith, limited game manager only who will never take Chiefs deep in the playoffs. Andy Reid will fall in love with this Carr!

I think Smith has grown out of being game manager.
well if that's the worst thing I can live with that

can't say he specifically cost the Chiefs but 2nd half with a big ass lead on Colts he played very Schaubesque.

However check this out -
Quote:
Chiefs chairman Alex Hunt reiterated that signing quarterback Alex Smith to a long-term extension is an offseason priority. Smith has one year left on his deal at $7.5 million.

“When we made the trade for him a year ago, that was part of the thinking," Hunt said, per ESPN.com. "I don’t think that thinking has changed. He came in and did a nice job. We’re glad to have him as a part of the Kansas City Chiefs and we hope it’s longer than a two-year stay.
priceless "I don't think that thinking has changed" from experience, been there done that but each his own

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote