View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014   #25
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Todd McShay Mocks 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
You are wrong. If the RT is BPA and fills a high priority need and can play every position on the line and could be a franchise type player, I draft him in a minute. There is huge drop in quality of players in second round.
I was disappointed in browns play last year. I would not hate it at all if we took the best OT at 1.1. But it wouldn't be Mathews. It would be Robinson.