View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: BL 1st First Round Mock Draft of 2014

Is this a "What you would do" mock, or a "What you think they will do" mock?

If I were Cleveland, I wouldn't draft a QB, not in the first anyway. Been there, done that..... not ready to give up on Weeden, then you've got Hoyer there. I think if they continue to add talent on both sides of the ball, they'll be better off than changing coaches & QBs every other year.

I like how you gave them a guard (the only OG in the first round) at 26, But give them Sammy Watkins at 4 to go with Josh Gordon & their once anemic WR corps (Cribs was their best receiver) is among the tops in the league. Then take a RB in the 2nd...

But that's me, that's what I would do.

& Morgan Moses.... I'm really starting to like him. Haven't looked at all the OTs you've got going in the first, but I do like Morgan Moses & would love to have that kind of attitude on our line.