Thread: Strong Side OLB
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Strong Side OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
My bad. Most of the LB's I've focused on are projected more toward Will, but I'm now looking more at the Sam position.

Although over aged, I'm looking at Utah's Trevor Reilly - 6'-5" and 255 lbs. He's described as having "proven coverage skills against opposing TE's". He's being projected to the 2nd round.
FWIW, I followed Reilly early as I liked his size but was not impressed; moved him off my board. There is no consensus that Reed could be successful inside.