Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014   #165
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post

My point in the previous post was not to demean McCarron. Only to point out that using Leinart to prop him up does not help your argument. Leinart failed. Just because he was drafted high doesn't mean he was worthy of being drafted high.
Cool. I think differently. I think Lienart failed, because he didn't have that drive that we think Bridgewater & Manziel have... that drive that Tom Brady developed. Like I said in my previous post, you give a kid $15M to sign his name & that can kill a lot of "drive."

He had his moments in 2006. Kubiak thought enough of him to bring him here. Then he went to the Raiders, then Buffalo... Surely he was getting those chances based on something.

Still... tomato, tomahto..... he failed, as some prospects will even if graded accurately. Those guys on TV only make it look easy.