Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014   #136
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 22903 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think Cleveland needs the "pizzazz" of a Manziel and why I am basing my thoughts on a successful trade with them. They missed on RG3 and we have seen the debacle of trying to convince a coach to sign up. To me the question is does the owner want to stop being the laughing stock of the NFL? If we are fortunate, we could catch Cleveland in a perfect storm and get a very good deal or at least a decent deal if not all I want.
Kyle Shanahan is the new offensive coordinator in Cleveland. Manziel would be a good fit for his offense.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote