Thread: Ideal Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014   #133
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ideal Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
This is only possible if we manage a trade with Cleveland. Current speculation has them looking hard at acquiring Washington's backup QB Kirk Cousins. But the rumor is that they are also "enamored" with Manziel.

Talk on the radio this evening is that around the league, Manziel is rising in estimation and may end up as the number one ranked QB.

So if Cleveland fails to sign Cousins, and if they really target Manziel as their man, then a trade may be possible.
I think Cleveland needs the "pizzazz" of a Manziel and why I am basing my thoughts on a successful trade with them. They missed on RG3 and we have seen the debacle of trying to convince a coach to sign up. To me the question is does the owner want to stop being the laughing stock of the NFL? If we are fortunate, we could catch Cleveland in a perfect storm and get a very good deal or at least a decent deal if not all I want.