View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I think they might keep 6, but it depends a great deal on who wins the return duties. If Moses gets the return duties he'll be the 5th WR, and we wouldn't be able to keep both Starling and Thomas. Kendrick Starling did make at least one very obvious mistake. Remember when Hollings ran him over agains the Cowboys? Of course I don't envy the position the coaches will be in soon when they have to make the cuts. I think Andre showed pretty well along with Armstrong, but neither of them are fighting for spots. Starling looked much better in this game than against the Cowboys. I saw Thomas being the first one down on a couple punts, but I don't recall him making a tackle. I must admit I wasn't watching him that closely.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote