View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014   #557
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52456 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Jim Bernhardt will join Bill O’Brien as his Director of Football Research as part of a new staff of 16 assistant coaches announced Wednesday. O’Brien refers to Bernhardt, his former position coach at Brown University, as his "right-hand man". For the past two years with the Nittany Lions, Bernhardt served as the Director of Player Development.
“He’s a fantastic friend and a great mentor,” O’Brien said January 3 in an exclusive interview with Drew Dougherty. “He helped me get into coaching so I owe him a lot.”
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...d-74b66bc23aef
This Bernhardt got this job because "“he helped me get into coaching so I owe him a lot.” ? Does this sound like Kubiak's rationale for hiring his friends from Denver ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote