View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014   #144
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Talking about way off reality, this one just broke the system. Also feel Texans Bill O'Brian will address QB via free agency with ....wait for it... Matt Cassel

1) Jadeveon Clowney, DE/OLB, BPA hand down or standing up premium pass rusher

2) Morgan Moses, OT, just a man among boys, day one starter

3) Jarvis Landry, WR, taking advantage of deep underclassman class, excellent return skills

4) Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, ridiculous value I know but he was there for the taking

5) Jordan Zumwalt, ILB/OLB, breakout defensive riser with a 3rd rd. grade

6) Tre Boston, Safety, Manning/Keo replacement

7) Ryan Carrethers, NT, run plugger to develop along side free agent pick-up.... wait for it .... Terrence Cody
I could learn to like this draft. Morgan Moses does it for me. If something should happen to Duane Brown, I won't feel so desolate in the future.