View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014   #10
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 299943 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teams That WILL Pick A Qb in First 3 Rd's(our main comp for a qb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Your sources?

As the Cardinals GM in the TTMD I'm not looking QB unless someone really unexpected is available. They seem pretty content with Palmer.
I have a hard time believing that is the case. I think they have room to wait a year but will definitely take one high (1st 3 rounds) either this year or next. Smart would be this year and let him sit one year. They just had Palmer on a cheap $4 mil cap hit season. Next year it is $11 mil ($7 mil dead if cut). 2015 it is $12 mil (just $2 mil dead if cut).

That's the financial side. The football side is a totally mediocre 83 rating 34 year old QB who has been that same level QB for 5 years now. I can't imagine anyone content with that and they are not financially handcuffed to him.