View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014   #139
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I like that draft but the problem with it is you have no QB if Mccarron doesn't fall to the fifth round. If A.J. Mccarron is not there in the fifth who do you take? Aaron Murray, Tajh Boyd or Logan Thomas? Anyone there will be a project and won't be starting for a few years. What would your solution be until they're ready?
I take Wyoming QB Brett Smith over Boyd , David Fales or Logan Thomas. I think Smith is very underrated in this draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
they need someone who can rush the passer, not to mention bpa. very safe pick for a defensively starved team that struggles to stop anyone when they need to like the Saints in the playoffs.
Yeah , he's by far BPA that far down the draft .... I guess teams (and that engine) don't really value ILB as highly as they do DE/OLB and skill positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Do you think any QB we draft is going to make this team anything better than mediocre next year?
Yes , there are a couple guy's in this draft that would immediately improve this team , tho the question is how much how soon.

If you are asking me if one of those QB's primes them for a deep playoff run as a rookie , the answer is easily no.

The nature & complexity of the position makes those expectations far too high. You almost have to chalk up that rookie season as a learning experience and plan / build for the 2nd year and beyond.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote