View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014   #3
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teams That WILL Pick A Qb in First 3 Rd's(our main comp for a qb)

I would argue that Jacksonville would be high on Blake Bortles (as would we) so I dunno if the Jags would be willing to deal to get him (local product) with a rival team. Browns definitely need a quarterback unless if they try and get Kirk Cousins so that is something worth watching.

If anything its a good thing the Texans have the 1st overall pick because it puts us in a powerful position to deal and pick up more picks to further bolster our team.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote