View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014   #137
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
As a Texan fan who believes that QB is the most important position in the game, you do realize how much that group scares the hell out of me right? I personally don't think any of those guys will help this team win next year. Be mediocre? Probably, but win enough to get to the playoffs? No.
Do you think any QB we draft is going to make this team anything better than mediocre next year?