View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014   #24
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Post Super Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
He appears to be a hard worker. All American JUCO and then switched positions to play at Utah. If the coaches think he can help at CB then I have no issue with them trying it.

I just don't think he has the requisite skills to play man coverage as a CB on NFL WRs. I do, however, think that the cover skills he does possess make him an intriguing FS prospect who could occasionally jam at the line of scrimmage or cover TEs downfield.

Revis signed a 6 year, $96 million deal last year. I would expect Sherman gets something at least close to that.
Fair. But how are Seahawks going to pay both Sherman & Russel Wilson?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote