View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014   #23
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Post Super Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
If I could interject, this is really critical evaluation information where somehow his football work ethic, burning internal desires that you could connect to & coach him up need to be measured, in other words it has to be the right fit both ways, not just a plug & play option @ CB think that would fail, which is what has happened here too many times. All on O'Brian, his staff & revamped scouting department. I think he could go either way, but with Seattle success why wouldn't they be the ones to take him? Any idea how much Richard Sherman will cost once his contract is up or franchise him?
He appears to be a hard worker. All American JUCO and then switched positions to play at Utah. If the coaches think he can help at CB then I have no issue with them trying it.

I just don't think he has the requisite skills to play man coverage as a CB on NFL WRs. I do, however, think that the cover skills he does possess make him an intriguing FS prospect who could occasionally jam at the line of scrimmage or cover TEs downfield.

Revis signed a 6 year, $96 million deal last year. I would expect Sherman gets something at least close to that.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote