View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014   #20
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Post Super Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
007, in regards to mcgill,watch him vs ucla who has a pretty good wr. He struggled vs brandin cooks mostly by technique. RAC loves those hybrid cb/s types. Eugene Wilson had a huge role in those sb's under romeo. McCourty made the pro bowl as a cb, but now he's a safety. We know DJ is a SS,but McGills ability to play cb,but also play safety is a bonus.
I'm not debating whether he was good in college or not. He was an All American S in JUCO and then played well at CB for Utah.

I'm also not debating that he wouldn't be a useful player to have on our roster.

I just think that he is a FS with cover skills, not a big CB. I think people want him to be a CB because of the Seahawks model, but I don't project him there. He could maybe be a press corner in a cover two, but in our system I think he fits at FS.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote