View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014   #19
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Post Super Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
good stuff. covered our needs. but what are we doing at te?
Seems most people want to give it one more go with Daniels, Graham, and Griffin. I looked at Marcel Jensen in the 4th but couldn't pull the trigger with Andrews still on the board.

I personally think Griffin has a future. He performed very well for a 6th round pick. I think he and Daniels make a good 1-2 punch if OD can stay healthy.

I loved Graham in college and was ecstatic when we drafted him. I'm starting to sour. He's an okay player, but I think he's our third best TE moving forward.

In this scenario, we either look for a TE as a UDFA or in free agency, or we bring Graham back.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote