View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014   #130
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Cassell, Keenum, Schaub, Tj, McCown... McCarron isn't "slotted" to start, he's there to compete for the job. If McCarron's not there, yeah I'd be all over Murray, Boyd, or Thomas if they're still there.

I may be the only one, but I'm looking to win in 2014, if our rookie QB gives us the best chance to win, he's going to have to prove it by beating someone who has.
As a Texan fan who believes that QB is the most important position in the game, you do realize how much that group scares the hell out of me right? I personally don't think any of those guys will help this team win next year. Be mediocre? Probably, but win enough to get to the playoffs? No.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote