View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014   #126
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I like that draft but the problem with it is you have no QB if Mccarron doesn't fall to the fifth round. If A.J. Mccarron is not there in the fifth who do you take? Aaron Murray, Tajh Boyd or Logan Thomas? Anyone there will be a project and won't be starting for a few years. What would your solution be until they're ready?
Cassell, Keenum, Schaub, Tj, McCown... McCarron isn't "slotted" to start, he's there to compete for the job. If McCarron's not there, yeah I'd be all over Murray, Boyd, or Thomas if they're still there.

I may be the only one, but I'm looking to win in 2014, if our rookie QB gives us the best chance to win, he's going to have to prove it by beating someone who has.