View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014   #289
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
If that is the most damning evidence, I feel really bad that Incognito's name has been dragged through the mud. He is a stereotypical meathead, but he sure as heck isn't a bully from that information.

I had exchanges with guys at college that could be clasified as bullying far easier than any of those texts.
Half of the NFL might be stereotypical meatheads.
But so much of the media that's pushing this is to a large extent composed of semi-intellectuals who've never played football, certainly not played NFL ball, and have no idea what the real NFL culture is about. I mean their ignorance of the daily-life in the league for a player is utterly dazzling.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote