View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014   #287
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I read every single text and there better be more to the story.
That is what I'm thinking - however then I ask myself if Martin looked like someone who was being bullied or threatened during the text exchange, and even after the news broke he still appeared to be buddies with Incognito.

If Incognito was acting in a different manner in person, I would expect to see at least a tempering in Martin's responses.

From Martin's last responses, blaming it on the agent, I'm starting to wonder if he's been led down a path that he knew to be a gross exagerattion of the situation.