View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014   #268
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SuperBowl ... Who you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
That's a lot closer. I get 10 not counting a special teams WR who went or Vinitieri. Leaving Vinitieri off seems like a MAJOR omission to me since Brady might not have any rings without him.
Great point, man.

It was one of those NFLN statistics, and we know those things can be framed in a myriad of ways.

I figured it was based on skill positions, with some guys like Marvin Harrison being counted multiple times with numerous pro bowl appearances. Not sure on that part, but that's where my mind went when I saw the stat.

Manning has consistently had better offensive players, but Brady has had better defenses early in his career.