View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014   #267
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SuperBowl ... Who you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
They may have been talking about offensive side of the ball only.

The Patriots were loaded on defense for those three championships, so I'd imagine that they would certainly have more than 8 from that time period alone.
That's a lot closer. I get 10 not counting a special teams WR who went or Vinitieri. Leaving Vinitieri off seems like a MAJOR omission to me since Brady might not have any rings without him.

Incredibly Aaron Hernandez didn't make it with 910 yds receiving.

Not disagreeing with the overall point although some would argue Manning "elevated" guys around him to probowlers.