View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014   #99
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Richard Sherman's Big Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
When did this perception of old school cordial behavior come about?
For my part I don't think of it as an aspect of being "old school". There aren't any more guys out there today running their mouths and acting out than there were back in the day. Maybe more attention is paid to them by the fans because we get more coverage than ever before but there are still plenty of guys who go out and play quietly and professionally just like there have always been.

I just tend to prefer and have more respect for athletes that conduct themselves in a more dignified manner. Sherman is a guy who impresses me with his abilities but I turn the channel when someone jams a microphone in his face. I did that with TO, Chad Johnson, and pretty much every other "look at me" guy who has come down the road. I'm just not interested in what they have to say.