View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014   #98
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Richard Sherman's Big Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichows6 View Post
Anyone that has a problem with Sherman is just a hater. Not everyone is like you. People are different and they act different. Hes done more good for this world in his 24 yrs of life then any of you haters ever will. Smh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
What a lazy way of thinking. Oh, anyone who doesn't like a guy who acts like a total ass is a hater? What are you 12?

I have no problem with Sherman and I find his play to be very exciting. However he does act like an ass and I can understand why people are turned off by it. The criticism may be way over board, but to call anyone a hater who doesn't agree with his antics sounds childish. A lot of people are naive to what is said on the field and some people are just old school and believe in respect and sportsmanship. God forbid that idealism stays alive. I disagree with all of the whining about Sherman especially when it is towards a guy like Crabtree who has been a jerk for years. I also understand why it bothers people a little though. It isn't hard to understand.
hater