View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014   #15
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: bah007 Post Super Bowl Mock

I really want to do a mock,but I want to wait till free agency. I applaud they guys who do thm and it gives me a cross reference of players to view.

Of course I will never have a problem with the bridgewater pick at #1, so let me move from there. If going by your chart, Jace Amaro is still there at 33. I also see Dee Ford,Markus Smith, still there. I think Jace is gonna be higher rated than van noy,ford and smith. Considering amaro is a matchup problem in the seams and flexed out,he is something we don't have in a te. All of the texans te's are 10 yd cloud of dust non vertical te's. When people compare amaro to a healthy gronk type,his talent is to good yto pass.

Dee Ford might be gone by the 3rd,but I think the next best natural pass rusher will be there and that TB's teammate, Markus Smith. He's gonna test well,has good am length and is explosive. He's shown flexibility to play olb and some of the olb concepts( zone,curls,flat)

I have 3 guys here and I'm having a lot trouble. Kelcy quarles,Keith McGill,and Sistrunk. All three will be here and I think all 3 are rated pretty close. I like Clowneys teammate a lot. He's scheme proof. He's 6'4 300lbs,but his frame can carry at least 20lbs. He has long arm,quick step and power. He can play nt or 5 tech. Mcgill is a guy I noticed while watching hundley. He's a big corner,6'3, fluid and athletic. Even before the senior mowl practices, I've seen enough to see his uniqueness. His arms and hips and good for a guy his size playing . Sistrunk is a 3 down back. He may not do it as a rookie,but he can catch,is explosive,and will knock you head off. With forster coming off ir and tate hitting free agency,they need a rb. I dnt like drafting by need,but this guys talents makes him bpa