View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #114
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, in my draft the Texans ended up with a terrible draft. Carr was the first pick, then 2 RBs in the 3rd and 5th, and another QB in the 6th.
Yeah, I learned a couple of things using this simulator:

1) Drafting for another team and looking back at who it selects for the Texans shows it's very flawed,

2) Drafting for the Browns you see how deep this draft is, which makes me want the impossible even more: trade out of 1/1 for more picks. I'm giggling at the choices Browns have down into the 5th round -- embarrassment of riches.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote