View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #8
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78127 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Post Super Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Nice mock, thanks for introducing me to Barrett as a prospect, sounds intriguing.

Love Van Noy as a prospect for his coverage ability and instincts, think we need more instinctive players in our back 7 or 8 (depending on the formation.)

Only pick I wouldn't like is the RB, but I just don't like drafting backs in general.
With the way the league is now, it may not be totally necessary to use draft picks on backs when you can find decent ones in FA or after the draft.

But without knowing what Foster will be next year, and not being totally confident in what we have at RB, I decided I would address the position if opportunity struck.

At that point in the draft I wanted to address the OL. But the prospects you're looking at are as follows:

James Hurst - Coming off of injury. We have enough of that already on the squad.
Seantrel Henderson - Notorious headcase who never played up to his ability in college.
Wesley Johnson - Undersized player from Vanderbilt who could possibly be a RT or LG in a zone system. Basically Quessenberry.

Andrews is the back you can get in the second half of this draft that has the highest potential to be a franchise three down back. I had him rated higher than all three OL.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote