Thread: Obie's silence
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #37
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79827 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Obie's silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I alluded to this another thread, but my only deal with this nickname business, is that there are nicknames given to players that don't have them, to the point where sometimes when they are used, I get a little confused about who they are referring to. But when it was revealed that O'Brien actually did have a nickname, the reaction among some, was as if it was some kind of sacred territory infringement.
I suggest OB is the shortest and easiest monicker for a message board and is one way of writing the Obie/O'bie/OB/O'B nickname he is accustomed to. But I consider it far superior to BO in every way.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote