View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #183
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
the difference is that Tim Couch was getting negative attention.
the difference is, that Carr plays in Houston which gets no media attention. Think about it when the Rockets were winning back to back championships SI didnt even want to make a special issue about the team. If Yao played for any other team he would be a mega star by now and nobody would be questioning his toughness. Remember all the media coverage Tmac got playing in Orlando, I bet he gets half that playing in Houston. I swear for such a big city we really get the shaft as for as media attention goes. Its like the only city they think thats in texas is Dallas
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote