View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Post Super Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Well done as usual.

A couple of things.

Is Gilbert that much better than Dennard?

I know you are not predicting what CLE would do. But I have to think they would avoid taking a RB in round 1 after how the Richardson pick worked out.

While Van Noy makes a ton of sense at 33, did you give any consideration to Ra'Shede Hageman for our nose, or Kelvin Benjamin to grow with Teddy B?
I think Dennard is a better college corner than NFL corner. He is too physical and some of it won't fly in the pros. Gilbert is raw but he's been extremely productive and he's an insane athlete.

As for the Browns, I quote Ray Lewis, "only a fool trips on what's behind him." Don't pass up on the best back in the draft if you can get him for less than what he's worth. It's not my fault they were wrong on Richardson. At least it worked out for them in the end.

Hageman is a better fit at DE in a 34 and Benjamin is too raw for me. Plus, I have Van Noy rated higher than both.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote