View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #129
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What should the Texans do with their number one pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
No, I wouldn't have a problem with Manning coming here next year, but I would still consider taking a QB #1. Manning only has a year or two remaining in his career so a future QB would still be a must this off-season.
I'm with you... but the point of that post, was to contrast the post above mine (I guess I should have quoted it)... just because a guy has a bad game doesn't mean he's not worth a crap, or won't be successful in the NFL.