View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #128
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What should the Texans do with their number one pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
After that poor game Manning put up yesterday, would anyone have a problem if he were our starting QB next year?

Why, or why not?

I wouldn't have a problem with it, because he'll still be one of the top 5 QBs in the league. Even though he'll probably have a bad game or two next season. He's going to throw a few INTs, he's going to make some stupid throws, miss some reads... lose some games.

But he'll have more, way more positive plays than negative.
No, I wouldn't have a problem with Manning coming here next year, but I would still consider taking a QB #1. Manning only has a year or two remaining in his career so a future QB would still be a must this off-season.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote