View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #239
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SuperBowl ... Who you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
A lot of people do. I don't get it but you're obviously not alone.

I think he's fantastic.
Excellent coach, but I personally don't like what he did at USC (and I never liked USC). He allowed rampant cheating and rules violations under his watch, and then when the hammer was about to come down (on kids who had nothing to do with the violations and on new coaches who had no role in it) -- he took his ball, went to the NFL and left other, more innocent parties to burn in the flames of the fire he helped to stoke while he avoided all the consequences.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote