View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #234
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 106568 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SuperBowl ... Who you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
For me it has nothing to do with their swagger, or Richard Sherman's mouth, or any of that. It's the FANS.

They built a new stadium specifically designed to amplify crowd noise, then equate "being loudest" with "being the best fans" and acting like they have been this loyal every year since 1976 instead of getting loud on the bandwagon. They can't even come up with an original moniker for their fan base so they have to "license" a nickname from Texas A&M.

And any time someone says anything about who has the most loyal fans, all they do is point to crowd noise (which to me says more about being drunk and obnoxious than about being passionate).

I have a lot of respect for the Seahawks and how they play the game. But this year their fans have been, on the aggregate as a fan base, highly annoying.
I understand that completely. Living down here, I am not exposed to very many Seattle fans so I do not have to deal with them. And "fans" in general tend to irritate me regardless of who they root for.

The Seahawks have been my second favorite team ever since they drafted Earl Thomas. Their roster is also full of players that I loved coming out of college. They always seem to somehow end up with about four or five guys every year that I wanted the Texans to draft.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote