View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #126
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What should the Texans do with their number one pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post

Did he have a bad game against LSU and Missouri? Sure he did. The whole team played like crap. Against LSU Sumlin abandoned the run way to early. The OL was outplayed and the WRs got pushed around throwing timing routes off. Yet Manziel was still able to put up 34 and 28 points. And after a couple of weeks of rest destroyed Duke.
Manziels thumb was reported to be badly dislocated yet he never once used that as an excuse. He made several bad off field decisions his first year. Was clean as a whistle last year.

He has shown toughness, maturity and the ability to lead. He is still behind Bridgwater and Clowney on my short list for 1.1. If we draft him I will be very happy.
No... that would be the other teams. LSU 34 - A&M 10 and Mizzou 28 - A&M 21. He was terrible in the LSU game, it was clearly the worst game of his career. He was OK in the Mizzou game, but missed several opportunities to do anything towards the end of the game. I think they had 3 possessions in the 4th quarter that went nowhere.