View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #227
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SuperBowl ... Who you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Agreed.
You can still be one of "the greatest to ever do it" and fall in the top ten.

I'm sorry, Payton's legacy was killed in that game. His body language, his facial expressions on the sideline, his performance in the game, and his ovrl performance in postseason play... His legacy took a hit. He firmly cemented himself behind the likes of Brady, because I highly doubt a Brady led team would've got their asses kicked the way Payton's team did last night. Payton will go down as a all time great (that's a given), especially in the regular season.. he just won't be remembered as "the greatest to ever do it".. and that's where his legacy took a hit, because that's what he was playing for last night. You simply can't ignore his postseason performances... not after that ass kicking and after the other lame ducks he's put up in other playoff games.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote