Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #112
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73103 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I thought it was a good idea for when the Redskins traded up to get RG3, then used a 4th (I think) to grab Cousins as a developmental "just in case"

If the Texans take a sure thing like Bridgewater 1-1, I doubt we'll do anything like that, but if they take a chance on a Manziel/Bortles guy, or a Mettenberger/Garoppolo in the 2nd, I can see them taking Boyd or Lynch in the later rounds.
Bortles in the 1st and Murray in the 5th wouldn't be bad. It's not like Murray wouldn't immediately be the second best QB on the roster. He can battle Keenum and Yates is gone.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote