View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #225
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SuperBowl ... Who you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
But, I really do not get why that Seahawks team is so unanimously hated. Those guys play their asses off and they are well coached.
For me it has nothing to do with their swagger, or Richard Sherman's mouth, or any of that. It's the FANS.

They built a new stadium specifically designed to amplify crowd noise, then equate "being loudest" with "being the best fans" and acting like they have been this loyal every year since 1976 instead of getting loud on the bandwagon. They can't even come up with an original moniker for their fan base so they have to "license" a nickname from Texas A&M.

And any time someone says anything about who has the most loyal fans, all they do is point to crowd noise (which to me says more about being drunk and obnoxious than about being passionate).

I have a lot of respect for the Seahawks and how they play the game. But this year their fans have been, on the aggregate as a fan base, highly annoying.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote