View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #223
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SuperBowl ... Who you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I was at a friend's house watching with about 20 other people. I was the only person pulling for Seattle. I get the Manning man crush, having been on the wrong side of it for so many years. But, I really do not get why that Seahawks team is so unanimously hated. Those guys play their asses off and they are well coached.

Much like this thread (not entirely but the majority), a Broncos rout was predicted before the game by my rowdy friends. I still can't decide if they wanted Denver to win or if they just wanted Seattle to lose.

Fortunately for me, they disappeared into their drinks as I got to watch football as it was meant to be played (IMO). Suffocating defense, well coached special teams, and a patient offense that exploited mistakes. The better team clearly won, which left a lot of people unhappy for some reason.

agree...I wanted to see Manning win, but i didn't mind that Seattle won it...I was happy for Carroll & Wilson...more importantly i was happy b/c i knew somewhere in this great nation of ours John Harbaugh was gonna be pissed off b/c Seattle won....

But yeah, no way could you have watched that game last night & not seen how much better Seattle was coached. They were loose & dictated to Denver the whole game. Harvin coming in & making a big play on that jet sweep early on clearly threw a monkey wrench in whatever Denver had planned on defense b/c Ayers looked lost out there.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote