Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014   #110
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Well there is almost zero chance the Texans wait 'til rounds 3+ to address QB so you can kiss that goodbye.
I thought it was a good idea for when the Redskins traded up to get RG3, then used a 4th (I think) to grab Cousins as a developmental "just in case"

If the Texans take a sure thing like Bridgewater 1-1, I doubt we'll do anything like that, but if they take a chance on a Manziel/Bortles guy, or a Mettenberger/Garoppolo in the 2nd, I can see them taking Boyd or Lynch in the later rounds.