View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014   #89
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77873 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Found some prospects I hadn't considered before. Seems like their board is changing as Boyd is know quite low in their listings.

QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATER
LOUISVILLE

I am 100% sold on taking Bridgewater at 1:1

OLB KYLE VAN NOY
BYU

Love Van Noy and his versatility. Really attracted to his ability to cover as well as rush.

S ED REYNOLDS
STANFORD

Ball hawking safety with the ability to develop. Think he really compliments what Swearinger brings to the table.

DT DAQUAN JONES
PENN STATE

Big strong DT to fit the system.

CB KEITH MCGILL
UTAH

Standout Senior Bowl CB. Competes with McCain to start with.

OT CORNELIUS LUCAS
KANSAS STATE

Huge prospect with good feet. Good pass protector who struggles in the run game due to his height.

TE JOE DON DUNCAN
DIXIE STATE

Small school prospect, good potential as a pass catching TE, great value in the 7th.