View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014   #544
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Doug Colman rides fast track to NFL
Quote:
Colman, 40, recently was named assistant special-teams coach of the Houston Texans.

"We're excited," Colman said in a phone interview, alluding to himself; his wife, Colleen; and four children (with a fifth on the way in April). "The last couple of years, my family and I moved to a bunch of different places since we left Absegami, and let's hope we can stay here a while."

Colman, an Inquirer first-team all-South Jersey linebacker from Ocean City as a senior in 1990, enjoyed a successful college career at Nebraska and then played for the New York Giants, Tennessee Titans, and Cleveland Browns during five NFL seasons.

His final NFL season was 2000 with Cleveland, and after that, coaching was the farthest thing from his mind.

"When I left the NFL, you feel you need a break from it," Colman said. "I was kind of a little bit burned out and needed time off."

That didn't last long...
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote