Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014   #1893
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 244585 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

RSP Boiler Room: QB Johnny Manziel and Why I Think of Ali
Quote:
The Boiler Room Series is my attempt to capture the state of an NFL prospectís development into a single play. This is an impossible task, but what if you have a limited number of plays to state your case about a prospect to the leadership team within your organization? If youíve researched enough about this player, a cut-up of choice plays with a short presentation can provide a decent assessment of strengths, weaknesses, and potential fit for the team.

I have already performed an extensive analysis if Johnny Manzielís game in a Futures column this fall, but the Aggieís starter is one of the more intriguing players I have studied in nine years. Sigmund Bloomís parallel between Manziel and a boxer fits. Iíll even put a name to the parallel that Bloom didnít, because there are similarities of unique, unorthodox technique: Muhammad Ali...