View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014   #85
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
In my Senior Bowl Mock draft. Very smart player who flashes, relentless motor, shows good mobility. Nose tackle could also kick out (DE). Impressed scouts with strong, stout build @ weigh-in 6-2 1/8, 301, 32 5-8" arm length, 10 1/4" hands & 79 1/8 wingspan. Suggests good durability, core strength & quickness. Similar I would think to last years 6th rd. pick Chris Jones but has created more buzz.
Thanks for the report.

I will keep an eye on him.

MSR
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote