View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014   #115
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf View Post
I hear ya. But I'm in no way saying to pass on anyone whom OB deems worthy to have as a franchise QB. I'm simply saying that, due to how senstive the QB position is....with it at times setting you back decades before you have THAT QB (even if only a Flacco/Roethlisber/Eli calibur), the former of the two (building team and later adding pretty good QB Vs. finding an Elway/Marino/Manning/Luck prospect) is an easier, albeit still very tough, formula.
Understand but I think it would help if we would stop thinking we can get a type Q that you identify. We don't have to have one to be successful and there is none available anyway. I want a solid one that can man the position 4-5 years as fill as many other positions in 2014 with quality.